Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Great all around

Your drawing and animation skills place you among the best of the best of Newground animators, but what really impresses me are your abilities in dialogue, plot developement, directing, and (!)voice acting. (Mary's voice was good, Elliot's was great, but the Rabbit's was fucking spectacular). And all of this in 11 days..

I am an Electrical Engineering student contemplating a life in computer graphics or animation. I'd kill for the chance to pick your brain for a few minutes on AIM or over email about what it's like. If you have the time to spare, be288@yahoo dot com

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

No dubbed over Matrix shots

No talking cat moved around by tweens
No stupid Lord of the Ring jokes

Pure, 100%, Unadulterated talent.

This is what REAL animation looks like.

Birth of ROBOTECH Birth of ROBOTECH

Kick ass

Awe inspiring lighting effects, very good choice of music and sound effects. The CG was also well integrated into the hand drawn stuff and the real photographs.

Much better than your previous work. More!

Flash particles tutorial Flash particles tutorial

Neat!

I didn't think much of the flame or the tutorial in general until I saw the final few pages. I will definitely be playing with this and using the rain trick.

Thank you.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Awesome game!

You know those old arcade shooters with the plastic guns? Remember how they took away a life every time you shot an innocent bystander? Thanks for letting us shoot that whiny lil kid all we want =)

Totaljerkface responds:

haha... that's exactly why i did it. i'm glad you thought of that. i hated that shit. why should killing someone take away my health.

Found Lost Found Lost

Excellent!

Amazing graphics and atmosphere, and scary as hell. Was unable to find the "key", but you can right click and forward to get to last scene.