Flash particles tutorial Flash particles tutorial

Neat!

I didn't think much of the flame or the tutorial in general until I saw the final few pages. I will definitely be playing with this and using the rain trick.

Thank you.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Awesome game!

You know those old arcade shooters with the plastic guns? Remember how they took away a life every time you shot an innocent bystander? Thanks for letting us shoot that whiny lil kid all we want =)

Totaljerkface responds:

haha... that's exactly why i did it. i'm glad you thought of that. i hated that shit. why should killing someone take away my health.

Found Lost Found Lost

Excellent!

Amazing graphics and atmosphere, and scary as hell. Was unable to find the "key", but you can right click and forward to get to last scene.

Walking Cycle for Dummies Walking Cycle for Dummies

Thanks!

Thx alot for creating this simple yet highly useful piece. Despite the tens of thousands of submissions on this site, only a tiny minority of flashers have mastered this basic skill.

un-mediocre responds:

No, thank you :)

Assault Part-5 Assault Part-5

Post the sound credits!

Awesome work! The special effects were spectacular, the animation smooth, and the pace never slowed down. My only gripes: the part were the viewer programs the bomb interupts the pace of the movie- better to take it out(though I enjoyed watching Keel fly through the air). Also, post the sound credits please. I like the music, and I want to get it too.